Saturday, February 9, 2013

Let me the be last to say it -- Happy New Year!!!

Oh, you say it's February and you're well past New Year!  Where has the blog been...in some kind of  "time warp"??  Did you think we forgot about the blog.  Sure does seem so.  In reality, and you've heard this story before, we've been busy.  How busy??  Well it's February and this is the first time I've had a spare minute to think about blogging.  What have we been doing?  How can anyone, as Brent Burns sings it, "On perpetual vacation" be toooo busy to blog???  Hmmm...I been tempted to just say lets start from here and forget the recent past..."Blog Re-Start."  But that's no fun and I have some great stories and pictures to share.  So here's my plan.  I'll blog about current events plus add "Blast from the Past" catch-up posts.  Next one will start you off with where we are today.



Thanks for staying tuned in.  More on Dominic in a "Blast from the Past."

No comments:

Post a Comment